Fees for English Language Courses
TUITION FEES (as of april 2021) AND MATERIALS
Intensive One-to-One tuition: £1030.00 per week
Intensive Group Lesson (Up to 4 students): £680.25 per week
- In addition to the above fees, special programmes can be arranged to meet individual needs and budget.
- For option classes and seminars/lectures, class sizes may increase beyond 4 students.
- Core course materials are included in the fees. External examination fees are not included.
- On site leisure facilities can be used free of charge.
- Costs for extra-curricular activities such as theatre visits are not included.
- High speed broadband network (WIFI) is available free of charge.
Online lessons: £40 per 50-minute lesson
Homestay Fees: (weekdays = breakfast and supper, weekends = light meals)
Up to 31st March 2022: £177.45 per week
If staying at homestay during lockdown, special rate applies = £245.35 per week
(VAT NOT APPLICABLE for EFL related fees)
At EJEF, students’ accommodation is arranged by EJEF with local families on a homestay basis. Through this format, students are able to experience British cultural aspects and lifestyle first hand. Students can immerse themselves in English and try various English expressions they have learnt in class. We have a policy of changing students’ homestays every two months or so to give both the students and the homestay families fresh stimulation and experiences. There are homestays who are still in touch with our students whom they accommodated over 30 or 40 years ago. Four or five of our homestays have even travelled to Japan and been looked after by our former students.
On receipt of the completed application form, a certificate of enrollment and an invoice covering tuition fees and accommodation fees will be e-mailed to the participant or his/her sponsoring organisation. Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit card. Payments should reach EJEF at least one week in advance of the course starting date.
Should there be a need to cancel the booking, please inform EJEF at least one week in advance of the course starting date. Otherwise, the full tuition and accommodation fees for the first week will be charged.