What is EJEF?
EJEF is a British educational organisation, established in 1973 in Britain, with the express purpose of improving understanding between Japan and the West. Through its principal activities of teaching English and Japanese, and the provision of training programmes on Japanese and Western business and cultural backgrounds, EJEF provides participants with the basic tools of international communication.
EJEF received an “EXCELLENT” in all three categories, teaching, management and homestay from the ISI, Independent Schools Inspectorate, for the Inspection conducted in November 2014.
Where are the courses held?
• In-Company Japanese Language Courses in London and Tokyo are held in the client's office or residence.
• Intensive Japanese Language Courses in the UK are held at the EJEF Study Centre in Buckinghamshire, England.
• All English Language Courses are held at the EJEF Study Centre in Buckinghamshire, England.
What does it offer?
At EJEF, we offer the following courses, especially tailor-made to meet the needs of each participant.
• Japanese Language Courses at all levels (EJEF UK and JAPAN).
• In-Company Japanese Language Courses (EJEF are currently running approximately 100 In-Company Japanese classes in London and Tokyo).
• Familiarisation Programmes on cultural background to doing business in/with Japan (EJEF UK).
• General English Language Course (EJEF UK).
• Business English Language Course (EJEF UK).
• English for University Studies Course (EJEF UK).
• English for Diplomats Course (EJEF UK)
• English for Teachers (EJEF UK).
• English for Senior Citizens Course (EJEF UK).
What is EJEF Study Centre?
This is where the headquarters of EJEF are located. It is in the quiet village of Lane End, in the Chilterns, near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, 35 miles (56 km) from London, 24 miles (40 kms) from Oxford and four miles (6.5 km) from the beautiful riverside town of Marlow. EJEF stands in the spacious grounds of HTS Lane End Conference Centre (www.lane-end-conferences.co.uk), where facilities include tennis courts, footgolf course, fitness gym and indoor recreation room.
EJEF and Lane End Conference Centre are both trading names of HTS Management Holdings Limited.