Profile of EJEF Japanese Language Instructors
• A total of 35 native Japanese Language instructors (20 in London and 15 in Tokyo, Head Tutors: Sachiko Asakura, Tokyo, and Kyoko Jin, London) are currently teaching at EJEF.
• Every tutor has taken the EJEF Japanese as a Foreign Language Teacher Training Course which is held in London every year from October to the following June or taken an appropriate training course elsewhere.
• Most tutors have a BA / MA degree or a Diploma and have considerable overseas experience and a good knowledge of the English Language.
Principal Activities of EJEF Japanese Department
• Intensive Japanese Courses at all levels for business people and institutions in England at EJEF Study Centre, Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
• Part-time In-Company / In-House Japanese Courses at all levels held in and around London and Tokyo.
• JET Programme Pre-departure Orientation Courses in London since 1978
EJEF's Efficient Teaching Method
• All classes, from beginners to advanced levels requiring special knowledge, are tailor-made to meet individual requirements.
• EJEF's original teaching method using English as a common language enhances the participant's understanding.
• Lesson days, times, frequencies and location of lessons are flexible.